Train Schedule Sihanoukville, Kampot, Takeo, Phnom Penh.
By train to Sihanoukville – Railroad Romance in Cambodia.
The railway line between Sihanoukville, Kampot, Takeo and Phnom Penh was used until 2016.
There is a regular passenger train service in Cambodia between Sihanoukville, Kampot, Takeo and Phnom Penh since April 2017.
The train ride is recommended for railway lovers. You drive through a beautiful landscape with a stop in Kampot and Takeo. The journey time is about 7.5 hours and does not take much longer than taking the bus to Phnom Penh.
Some of the trains are equipped with air conditioning while others have ceiling fans only. The price is no difference whether fan or air conditioning.
The train tickets cost between US $ 4 and 10 are also very cheap for the local population.
Currently the busiest days are Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
This information was available January 2018.
- Every Friday 1500 Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
- Every Saturday 0700 Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
- Every Saturday 0700 Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
- Every Sunday 0700 Phnom Penh to Sihanoukville
- Every Sunday 1600 Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
- Every Sunday 0700 Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
- Every Sunday 1600 Phnom-Penh Sihanoukville
- Every Monday 0700 Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
You can transport your car, motorcycle and bike by train from Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville.
- Cars: $ 14
- Motorcycles: $ 5
- Big motorcycles: $ 10
- Bicycles: 2 $
You can book online or by telephone at:
Monday to Friday:
08:00 to 16:30
(+855) 78 888 582
(+855) 78 888 583
For the most up-to-date timetable information, please visit the Royal Railway Cambodia website.